Wordpress plugin not working

Ricardo Chinchilla

07 Nov, 2016 11:23 PM

Hello

1. I just installed the Vzaar Worpdress Plugin, configured de Username and ApiToken but when I go to Vzaar --> Upload option in my WpAdmin dashboard nothing happend (just the sidebar menu of WP Admin and blank into frame its suppossed to appear some vzaar upload form or content) See attached image.

2. How many users can I connect through Wordpress plugin and how to do that.?? (Im using WP multisite and need one different user per site to upload videos)

1. Alasdair Manson closed this discussion on 08 Nov, 2016 11:14 PM.

2. Ricardo Chinchilla re-opened this discussion on 09 Nov, 2016 02:39 PM

3. Ricardo Chinchilla closed this discussion on 09 Nov, 2016 02:39 PM.

4. Ricardo Chinchilla re-opened this discussion on 17 Nov, 2016 12:45 AM

5. 1 Posted by Ricardo Chinchi... on 17 Nov, 2016 12:45 AM

Hello again...

Im re-opening this discussion because cannot make the wp vzaar plugin works.

I really need to allow upload videos from wp-admin dashboard for several sub-sites in a WP multisite installation.

Same issue described at very first. Please help me.

I'm running WP 4.6.1 version and last Vzaar official plugin version in the Wordpress.org repository.

1. The Vzaar offcicial plugin is active and the username and token has been verified but nothing is showing in upload option (see the image uploaded earlier)

2. Other question is how can I generate a new token for each user I have created so I can use they in other sub-site.

6. Alasdair Manson closed this discussion on 17 Nov, 2016 12:59 AM.

7. Ricardo Chinchilla re-opened this discussion on 17 Nov, 2016 02:03 AM

8. 2 Posted by Ricardo Chinchi... on 17 Nov, 2016 02:03 AM

¡PROBLEM SOLVED!
    My apologies because I haven't read a previous email with some instructions from Vzaar Staff.

THE SOLUTION:
    After deactivating all plugins I find that the "WPAchievement plugin" was having conflict with Vzaar official plugin. Now seem it's working well.

OTHER QUESTION:
    Could you please give me some info about How to create new tokens for other users as Editors, Users or Uploaders ? son I can use these in other sites.
    ( I cannot find how to do that)

9. Alasdair Manson closed this discussion on 17 Nov, 2016 06:49 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac