Archived Support Site

This support site is archived. You can view the old support discussions but you cannot post new discussions.

Updated Account Info Doesn't Stick

Patrick Sturge

29 Jul, 2016 10:01 PM

When I update my account info, e.g. Company Name, Account Address, the changes don't stick. I will edit the information, click Save Changes, and get confirmation that my changes were saved. If I then reload the page my changes appear to stay. I can go to other pages and come back and it appears my changes are staying. However, If I go to the billing page the changes I made are overwritten. How can I permanently save those changes?

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Alasdair Manson on 29 Jul, 2016 10:11 PM

Hello Patrick

This could simply be some odd caching issue. Can you grab me on Live Chat and I'll walk through it and work out what's happening - just navigate to our home page at http://vzaar.com and 'Click for Live Help' at the bottom of the page. It's a good channel for help as it makes sending links easy and error-free. We're online there 17 hours a day - between 9am GMT and 6pm Pacific, M-F.

Alternately, just let me know the fields you want to change and the new values and I'll check things and this end and update for you.

Regards

Alasdair

2. Support Staff 2 Posted by Alasdair Manson on 07 Sep, 2016 05:33 PM

Hello Patrick

Apologies for the delay with this but our Engineering team is in the process of diagnosing an obscure bug related to the way that our platform interacts with our third-party subscription service. We'll get this fixed permanently but I think it's going to be a little while longer. I'll update you when it's done.

Regards

Alasdair

3. Support Staff 3 Posted by Alasdair Manson on 21 Sep, 2016 07:03 PM

Hello again Patrick

Looks like we've identified the core issue here but it's going to take a while to get the Engineering done to fix this. So, in the interim, we can update any account or billing details for you in the back end. Just get in touch (Live Chat is great) if you need to make a change.

Regards

Alasdair

4. Alasdair Manson closed this discussion on 21 Sep, 2016 07:03 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac