Archived Support Site

This support site is archived. You can view the old support discussions but you cannot post new discussions.

Discrepancy in # of Views

Martinuk, Lynel - SUNRISE

19 Aug, 2016 07:51 PM

Hi ... I am noticing a discrepancy that I would like your assistance on please. On a monthly basis, there are 4 videos under the title "Client and Family Centred Care" that we track the # of views. Consistently, these numbers have been increasing and they are taken from the thumbnail version of the video (page 4) without requiring any further analytics. When I check this number today (to compare it to the # annotated on July 18), it has decreased substantially for all of them which makes no sense whatsoever.

Specifically: Participation was at 435 but is shown now at 202; Respect and Dignity was at 544 but shows now at 335; Information Sharing was at 430 and now shows at 238; and, Collaboration was at 450 but now shows at 248.

I would appreciate your assistance in trying to figure out why this number is not reflective of past views.

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Alasdair Manson on 19 Aug, 2016 08:27 PM

Hello Lynel

Thanks for contacting us.

I can't find any vzaar account with the email address [email blocked] - can you give me the username or password on the account, along with the IDs of the videos in question, I'll be happy to take a look.

Can you also give me the URL of the specific page(s) from where you are quoting these numbers so I know we're looking at the same thing.

Thanks and regards

Alasdair

2. 2 Posted by Martinuk, Lynel... on 19 Aug, 2016 08:39 PM

My apologies. I am using the login [email blocked] and the url is https://app.vzaar.com/users/107785/videos?page=4

Lynel Martinuk, Communications Coordinator
    Sunrise Health Region
    Phn: 306-786-0404 Cell: 306-621-7076 Fax: 306-786-0122
    Email: Lynel.Martinuk@ shr.sk.ca -or- group email: [email blocked]

3. Support Staff 3 Posted by Alasdair Manson on 19 Aug, 2016 09:04 PM

Hello Lynel

No problem. Thanks for this. We'll take a closer look at those numbers and get back to you with some conclusions as soon as we can.

Regards

Alasdair

4. Support Staff 4 Posted by Alasdair Manson on 23 Aug, 2016 07:20 PM

Hello Lynel

The issue here is that you've switched to our new stats model which operates in a fundamentally different way to the old model. You can read the background here: http://vzaar.com/blog/2015/11/18/coming-soon-enhanced-video-statist...

If you want to switch back to the older system, you can do that on your Analytics page: http://app.vzaar.com/analytics

Just click the "i" icon (see attached image).

Regards

Alasdair

5. Alasdair Manson closed this discussion on 07 Sep, 2016 06:54 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac