Archived Support Site

This support site is archived. You can view the old support discussions but you cannot post new discussions.

Can't create a playlist

Mark

06 Sep, 2016 09:51 AM

I am testing in Trial to see how it works before buying.

I have uploaded 3 videos, given them the same label.

When I create a playlist, selecting all the options, either by including them by label or by 'all videos' and click 'Generate', at the top of the screen it says "Max videos limit (0) exceeded"

Why is this?
I'd like to get this working asap so I can compare it to other platforms I might use.

Kind regards,
Mark

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Joe on 06 Sep, 2016 10:37 AM

Hi Mark,

First of all, apologies for this one. I see the root of the problem, and have raised it with our development team for an urgent fix.

This should be resolved imminently, and I'll let you know as soon as it is cleared up.

In the meantime, if you have any other questions please let me know. I'm here to help.

Many thanks,

Joe

2. 2 Posted by Mark on 06 Sep, 2016 10:49 AM

Thanks Joe, I am trying different players and services right now, and hope to have narrowed down my choice by this afternoon. (looking at you, Brightcove, JWPlayer and doing it myself via JQuery and self hosting the vids).

Mark

3. Support Staff 3 Posted by Joe on 06 Sep, 2016 01:10 PM

Hi Mark,

The fix for this has gone out now - please give it another look and let me know if you're still having difficulty.

Many thanks,

Joe

4. Alasdair Manson closed this discussion on 07 Sep, 2016 07:46 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac