Archived Support Site

This support site is archived. You can view the old support discussions but you cannot post new discussions.

Rounded corners OFF

chris

08 Sep, 2016 05:20 PM

Can you suggest, how to remove rounded corners/ Rounded corners OFF?

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Alasdair Manson on 08 Sep, 2016 05:21 PM

Hello Chris

Thanks for contacting us. What is the URL of that page containing the embedded video and I'll be happy to take a look.

Regards

Alasdair

2. 2 Posted by Chris on 08 Sep, 2016 09:28 PM

Alasdair : Thanks for your reply
    Our website is : youdoads.com

I would like to remove rounded corners/ Rounded corners OFF for vizaar videos in Mobile view. ( not for desktop)

Check the below link in mobile view :
    https://www.youdoads.com/search_results?location_value=

If you see in mobile view, for other videos which are embedded from youtube, i able to remove the rounded corners ( in mobile only), but unable to perform the same for Vizaar videos.

Please suggest

regards
    chris

3. Support Staff 3 Posted by Alasdair Manson on 08 Sep, 2016 09:43 PM

Hello Chris

Thanks. Somebody (at your end) has changed the iframe to give the player rounded corners. The iframe we provide for that video is:

<iframe id="vzvd-7499261" name="vzvd-7499261" title="vzaar video player" class="vzaar-video-player" type="text/html" width="448" height="252" frameborder="0" allowFullScreen allowTransparency="true" mozallowfullscreen webkitAllowFullScreen src="//view.vzaar.com/7499261/player"></iframe>

but the iframe you are using is:

<iframe style="border-radius:10px !important" allowFullScreen allowTransparency="true" class="videoUpload" frameborder="0"  mozallowfullscreen name="vzvd-5985821" src="https://view.vzaar.com/7499261/player" title="vzaar video player" type="text/html" webkitAllowFullScreen>

So either just use the iframe we give you as-is or remove the style="border-radius:10px !important" styling. That should do it but I'm not intimate with your styling so the person who laid out this page is probably a better person to ask.

I also notice that the video ID in the src and name attributes don't match. I'm not sure why you'd choose to do that but it may lead to issues as we rely on those matching. They've also removed the id and changed the class attributes which I'd also recommend against.

Regards

Alasdair

4. Support Staff 4 Posted by Alasdair Manson on 12 Sep, 2016 11:25 PM

Hello Chris

It's been a few days with no response. I'll assume no news is good news and go ahead and close this ticket for now. Thanks for contacting us and don't hesitate to get back in touch on this - or on any other issue - in the future.

Be sure to keep an eye on our blog for discussion of future developments: http://vzaar.com/blog/

Regards

Alasdair

5. Alasdair Manson closed this discussion on 12 Sep, 2016 11:25 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac