Archived Support Site

This support site is archived. You can view the old support discussions but you cannot post new discussions.

Browser Back Button In Player

Agustin

08 Dec, 2013 03:46 AM

I would like to suggest the option of having a back or return button in the video player. We are currently developing a video on demand site where the video player will fill a whole page and we would like the button to be available in case we decide to make a mobile app that does not have any browser controls.

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Lawrence on 09 Dec, 2013 10:39 AM

Hi Agustin,

That's an interesting idea.

We don't currently have any plans to add navigational controls into the player. However, we do try to be responsive in our development priorities.

If we receive more requests for similar functionality in the future, we'll definitely try to add something in.

All the best,
    Lawrence

2. 2 Posted by Agustin on 09 Dec, 2013 10:43 AM

Thank you for the prompt response Lawerence. Kudos on the entire vzaar service, it has really filled all the need of our current project.

3. Support Staff 3 Posted by Lawrence on 09 Dec, 2013 10:49 AM

Thanks Agustin,

I'm glad to hear that you're enjoying the service. I'll be sure to mention you're kind words to the team here.

I'll go ahead and mark this thread as closed for the moment. However, if there's anything else we can do to help, please don't hesitate to get back in touch any time.

All the best,
    Lawrence

4. Alasdair Manson closed this discussion on 16 Dec, 2013 11:44 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac