Multiple audio tracks for one video

Han Lee

31 Jul, 2016 09:07 AM

I would like to know if you plan to add a feature, which will enble us to upload multiple audio tracks (for instance multiple languages) for one video.

I think being able to add multiple audio tracks to a video would be a great feature. Seeing that subtitles and captions are now available, the next step must be multiple audio tracks for foreign audiences that want to hear their language and not just read it. With new laptops coming without DVD drives and Adobe no longer supporting Encore, someone must step up and be the leader and offer the options that are being taken away from us elsewhere.

Thank you!

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Nick Thompson on 01 Aug, 2016 03:34 PM

Hey Han,

Thank you for reaching out.
    At this time we do not offer support for multiple audio tracks. I agree with you that adding multiple audio tracks for different languages would be very useful in reaching more viewers.

I will raise this idea with our development team to see if this is something we can look into adding in the future. You can keep an eye out for new feature announcements on our blog here.

Regards,
    Nick

2. Support Staff 2 Posted by Alasdair Manson on 03 Aug, 2016 10:52 PM

Hello Han

Further to Nick's message of the 1st, I'll go ahead and close this ticket for now. Thanks for contacting us and don't hesitate to get back in touch on this - or on any other issue - in the future.

Be sure to keep an eye on our blog for discussion of future developments: http://vzaar.com/blog/

Regards

Alasdair

3. Alasdair Manson closed this discussion on 03 Aug, 2016 10:52 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac